Perinatal Mental Health service
Did you struggle with difcult emotions or poor mental health through pregnancy, birth and becoming a parent? Were you, or your partner, diagnosed with any sort of mental health condition around the pregnancy and birth period?
Come and give your views on perinatal (before and after birth) mental health services in Bromley, Bexley and Greenwich to help shape a new service.
Tuesday 4 December at St Mary's Community Centre Eltham
This session will cover:
• Introducton to a new funded Perinatal Mental Health service
• A chance to tell us about your experiences with services
• Tell us which services work well and how others could be better
• Give your views on the new service and how you think it should be run
• A chance to find out how to be more involved
Run by those who have also experienced such issues, this is a chance for a honest conversation about what works and what doesn't and to directly influence services and support in your local area in a confidential and safe space.
A Creche is available if booked in advance..Please click here or on the image below for a flier to print, download or share: