Text Size
TwitterTwitter FacebookFacebook

Greenwich Parent Voice

Book a special needs dentist 

Parents of children with SEND in Greenwich can refer their child to see a special needs dentist through Bromley Healthcare. 

This dentistry service is for children, adults and elderly people with special care needs or problems that prevent them getting treatment from a high street dentist.

Information below reproduced from the Bromley Healthcare website: https://www.bromleyhealthcare.org.uk/explore-our-services/communitydentalservices/

Using this service

You need to be referred to this service by your own dentist, GP or healthcare professional. You can ask your dentist, GP or healthcare professional to refer your child to the service, using the forms below and then email it to BROMH.dentalreferrals@nhs.net

Paediatric referral

For a paediatric referral form, click here

If you would like to download the form, click here

Guidance notes on the paediatric referral form click here

For over 18s:

For adult referral form, click here

Guidance notes on the adult referral form, click here

Andrew Bottomley

Service Lead