Cerebra Sleep Service
Sleep problems and disorders often come with the SEND territory. They can be debilitating for child and carer, and cause so many problems over time. The charity Cerebra not only publish a very useful Sleep Guide booklet (click here to download) with information and strategies but also run a sleep support service to help parents out, using a team of sleep practitioners who can give you advice and guidance.
The sleep problems Cerebra help with
- Refusing to go to bed
- Difficulty going to sleep
- Not wanting to sleep alone
- Waking up during the night
- Waking up early
- And lots more
How Cerebra can help you get a better night’s sleep
- One-to-one support: They can give advice over the phone on your child’s specific sleep problem.
- Sleep Workshops: If you run a parent group one of our workshops might be just the thing for you’re looking for. Contact us to find out more.
- Sleep information resources: Their sleep guide, cards and other resources are packed full of information and advice that could help you get a good night’s sleep.
How it works
The first step is to fill in the Cerebra referral form to let them know a little bit about your child’s sleep problem. Then they will send you a sleep pack to fill in.
When they receive your completed sleep application and diary you will be assigned a sleep practitioner. They’ll then arrange a telephone consultation with you and will give you support over the phone.
If you just have a question/query about the Sleep Service, then you can contact their sleep administrative assistant on 01267 244210 or e-mail email@example.com
Taken from: https://www.cerebra.org.uk/help-and-information/sleep-service/