EHCP Legal Seminar
Education Health and Care Plans (EHCP) - amazing subsidised seminar - Wed July 3rd 2019 from 10am to 2.30pm in Central London.
- Who is entitled to an EHCP, how do you obtain one for your child or young person?
- What rights do you have to appeal decisions?
- What content should be in an EHCP?
- What evidence do you need?
- What is an 'outcome' and how should it be described?
- How do you ensure the voices of pupils and students are evidenced?
- Discover innovative ways to use EHCPs in transition.
- How do you ensure a child or young person has support in mainstream schools if there is no EHCP?
Come and hear the answers to these questions and many more from lawyer Erin Smart of leading law firm Irwin Mitchell and other expert education professionals. This is the latest in the My AfK SEND seminar series. Only £19 including lunch for parents and carers, £49 for professionals.
Taking place in Central London on 3rd July 2019 from 10am to 2.30pm (registration from 9.30am), only £19 for parents and carers including lunch and £49 for professionals.
Download full leaflet here or book using these links:
Wed 3rd July 2019
A) Getting the best Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) including college and further education.
For further information contact Alex Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org