EHCP seminar 3 July
Education Health and Care Plan seminar - still a few places available for next Wednesday, July 3rd. Amazing speakers on the law around EHCPs, mediation, support after leaving school, and how to get the best plan! Sign up now only £19 for parents and carers including lunch
- Who is entitled to an EHCP, how do you obtain one for your child or young person?
- What rights do you have to appeal decisions?
- What content should be in an EHCP?
- What evidence do you need?
- What is an 'outcome' and how should it be described?
- How do you ensure the voices of pupils and students are evidenced?
- Discover innovative ways to use EHCPs in transition.
- How do you ensure a child or young person has support in mainstream schools if there is no EHCP?
Come and hear the answers to these questions and many more from lawyer Erin Smart of leading law firm Irwin Mitchell, Mediation expert Maggie Doyle, Judith Kerem of Care Trade, and other expert education professionals.
This is the latest in the My AfK SEND seminar series. Only £19 including lunch for parents and carers, £49 for professionals. Central London on 3rd July 2019 from 10am to 2.30pm (registration from 9.30am)
Download the leaflet here or book using these links:
A) Getting the best Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) including college and further education Wed 3rd July 2019
For further information contact Alex Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Advocacy and Support Partnership