EHCP seminar - book now!
Action for Kids invites you to join over 120 parents carers and professionals at their latest seminar on Tuesday 20th Feb in central London.
- Has your child or young person got an EHCP yet?
- What can you do if your child is struggling in mainstream without one?
- Is your EHCP being rushed through so that the Local Authority can meet its own deadlines?
- Did you know that the composition of the SEND Tribunal is changing to include a representative of social care?
- What difference is this going to make to you and your child's EHCP?
- There are 13 sections in an EHCP.... which ones matter most?
- What should be in each section anyway?
- Do you know how to appeal to the Tribunal and what to do if you are unhappy with your EHCP?
Come and hear the answers to these questions and many more from lawyer Caroline Barrett of leading law firm Irwin Mitchell and other expert education professionals.
Taking place in Central London on February 20th from 10am to 2.30pm (registration from 9.30am), only £15 for parents and carers and £45 for professionals including lunch.
Tues 20th Feb 2018
A) Getting the best Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
Weds 20th June 2018
B) Transition to Adult Life 1: The Care Act and entitlement to personalised support in adult life, and supported employment
Tues 13th Nov 2018
C) Transition to Adult Life 2: Mental Capacity, Welfare and Financial deputyship and Continuing Health Care assessments