GPV Choir new Time of 1pm Thurs
GPV Choir new time 1pm on Thursday
Greenwich Parent Voices Choir now meets at a new time of 1pm on every Thursday in term time, to allow parents to come and join us and still get back for the school run. Join us at Waterside School, 136 Robert Street, London SE18 7LZ. Come when you want for as long as you want between 1 and 2.30pm and discover the fun of singing together.
So far this term, we've been having a great time singing favourites by Adele, Abba and Frankie Valley a well as carols ahead of our first public performance on December 8th at Charlton House. That's where we are hosting a special Santa Grotto for children with SEND, hope you all have your ticket booked!
- You don’t need to be able to sing, no talent needed!
- Everyone’s a beginner
- We will be singing easy, fun and uplifting songs
- Professional choir leader
- You choose the music - sing your favourites!
- Drop-in, free and no commitment
- Refreshments provided